- Commercial and residential real estate transactions of raw land, apartments, office buildings, warehouses/industrial, special purpose, and shopping centers, including property acquisitions and sales, note purchases, leasing, and financing. Real estate broker and agency agreements and dispute resolution. Property management agreements, receiverships, and commercial tenant lock-outs and evictions. Defense against building code violations. Title and due diligence review.
- Distressed asset sales (single and multiple properties), workouts, short sales, trustee's sales, loan modifications, bankruptcy positioning, and other asset management strategies. Title and due diligence review.
- Entity formation of corporations (S and C), limited liability companies (LLC), trusts, and partnerships. Review, negotiation, and drafting of operating agreements, bylaws, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, and other ownership documents.
- Asset sales (M & A) of operating businesses, including golf courses and clubs, professional services, entertainment and fitness centers, gasoline and c-stores, food vendors, and high tech. Due diligence and loan document review.
- General business operational documentation, including intellectual property licensing, employment/personnel challenges, marketing, distribution, brokerage, and other business agreements. Regulatory filings and licensing approvals.
- Subdivision, mixed-use, office, shopping center, and condominium planning and entitlements, development agreements, annexations, easements, and title dispute resolution. CC&R's, HOA formation and management, and challenges to HOA regulation. Defense against zoning code violations.
Jackim Law Group LLC
Main Office - (480) 556-1973
Main Fax - (866) 599-1973
10933 E. Southwind Lane
Scottsdale, AZ 85262
The information provided in the JACKIM LAW GROUP web site is offered purely for informational purposes. It is not intended to create or promote an attorney-client relationship and does not constitute and should not be relied upon as legal advice. It is not intended to seek professional employment in any state where lawyers in the firm are not admitted to practice or in any state where this web site would not comply with applicable requirements concerning advertisements and solicitations.
If you elect to communicate with the firm, or any of its attorneys, through this web site, do not transmit any information about any matter (and particularly not any confidential information) that may involve you until the firm has agreed to represent you and you have received confirmation of that fact in the form of a written engagement letter.